About the Course:
- The course shall be conducted by Ms. Rimali Batra.
- Appreciating the growing awareness about Energy Laws and its relevance in terms of future legal practices in big ticket companies, law firms and PSUs, the course is designed to acquaint the students with the legislation, regulations and policies that govern power sector. This is further corroborated with the judicial view of these laws reflected through judicial pronouncements and other practical aspects like administrative and judicial processes.
- Course content, fundamental, in terms of legislations and judicial decisions:
- Introduction to Electricity Act, 2003
- Petroleum and Natural Gas Regulatory Board Act, 2006
- Coal Scam
- Renewable and Nuclear Energy
- Certification shall be issued to the student who:
- has attended all the lectures,
- submitted the take home assignment at the end of the course
Venue: ILS Law College, Pune : 411004
Eligibility: Admissions are open to 2nd – 5th B.A.LL.B./B.S.L., LL.B. and LL.M. students
Registration fee: Rs. 3,500/-
Last date for registration: 22nd July 2016
Payment can be made online, Demand Draft or cash transaction
- Online payment:
Step I: Select category – ‘Certificate Course in Energy Laws’. New page will open, enter the Seat number or the PR number assigned to you. (Take care that CORRECT details are filled)
Step II: Click on Submit. New page opens, verify your details. This is the last opportunity to make changes or modify the details. Click Confirm only when verified carefully
Step III: Payment window opens – with Payment modes – State Bank of India Internet Banking, Other Bank’s Internet Banking, Debit/Credit Cards and Cash Deposit. Select any one mode and fill in the required details according to the nature of transaction.
- Payment vide Demand Draft in favour of ‘Indian Law Society’
- Payment in cash at counter no. __ in office.
Details will be posted form time to time at: http://www.ilslaw.edu/
Mrs. Smita Sabne: email@example.com
Saranya Mishra: +91 7506228224