Reported by Ayushi Sinha
RGNUL Financial and Mercantile Law Review (RFMLR) is an academic initiative Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law to promote research and debate in areas of financial and economic impute emanating out of legal issues.
Submissions may conform to the following heads:
Articles: (5,000-15,000 words)
Reviews: (10,000 words)
Essay (5,000 words)
Sidebar (1000 words)
• All submissions must be 1.5 spaced in Times New Roman, font size 12 and justified. The prescribed word limits are exclusive of footnotes.
• All submissions must be in conformity with The Bluebook, A Uniform System of Citation (19th Ed.). The review employs footnotes as the method of citation.
• Only footnotes may be used as the form of citations. End notes shall not be accepted. All footnotes must be in Times New Roman, size 10, single-spacing and justified. The Rules of Citation are derived from The Bluebook, A Uniform System of Citation (19th Ed.)
• Electronic submissions (on website or email) should ideally be made in Word Format (.doc)/(.docx)
• No biographical information or references, including the name(s) of the author (s), affiliation(s) and acknowledgements should be included in the text of the manuscript, file name or document properties.
• An abstract of not more than 300 words describing the submission must be submitted along with the submission. Co-authouring of papers Co-authoring of papers between individuals of the same or different institutions is permissible. The maximum no. of authors per submission is 2, however in case of a sidebar, the permissible no. of authors is 1.
Submission Date: The third edition of the review has a deadline of 31st October. Late entries will not be entertained. However, the editorial board reserves discretion to waiver the above deadline. Submissions should be emailed to us at email@example.com. RFMLR follows a double-blind peer review process, it is imperative that contributors stick to the deadlines. For further information or clarifications, you may also write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For details, please click HERE