List of various MoUs (Memorandum of Understanding) signed by India with other nations on several subjects:
The MoU intends to promote closer cooperation for exchange of knowledge and experience in detection, resolution and prevention of security-related incidents between India and Finland. The MoU was signed in January, 2019.
The MoU will facilitate the exchange of information, expert meetings, seminars, technical visits and implementation of jointly agreed cooperation projects. The MoU was signed in March, 2019.
The MoU will facilitate the exchange of information, expert meetings, seminars, technical visits and implementation of jointly agreed cooperation projects. The MoU was signed in April, 2019.
Union Cabinet has approved a Memorandum of Understanding in the field of Legal Metrology between India and Kyrgyzstan. The MoU will be signed on the sidelines of SCO from June 13-14, 2019.
- Exchange of information and documents relating to legal metrology;
- Develop a training programme for officials and non-officials dealing with the subject of legal metrology;
- Exchange of officials, experts and professionals for mutual cooperation in the area of legal metrology;
- Participation in Seminars, Workshops, Meetings, Attachment Learning Programmes, etc. in area of mutual interest, as may be appropriate;
- Establishment of requirements for pre-packaged goods and carrying out the state metrological supervision of pre-packaged goods;
- Review of the status of the rules/regulations on pre-packaged goods.
- Sharing of experience in carrying out of metrological supervision in mutual settlements between producers and consumers.
The MoU will lead to new scientific results, human resource development through increased scientific interaction and training, joint use of scientific infrastructure, etc. The MoU was signed in November, 2018.
The Union Cabinet, has approved the proposal of the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare for signing a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare of the Republic of India and the Ministry of Health of the Kyrgyz Republic in the field of Health.
Scope of Cooperation:
The Memorandum of Cooperation covers the following areas of cooperation:-
- Strengthening of healthcare systems;
- Non-communicable diseases, communicable diseases and anti-microbial resistance;
- Development of hospital management systems and health information systems Hospital Management;
- Maternal and child health;
- Medical Researches;
- Exchange of experience in the transplantation of kidney and liver, cardiac surgery, oncology, orthopedics, traumatology, etc.;
- Improving capacity of human resources in the field of health;
- Exchange of information and experience in the field of regulation of pharmaceuticals & medical devices circulation;
- Exchange of experience and information on good practice of clinical trials of medicines and medical products;
- Integrated surveillance of diseases;
- Arranging visits for the experience exchange among physicians, nurses and IT-specialists;
- Exchange of experience on e-health;
- Providing opportunities for health specialists to receive training and professional development at the “India-Kyrgyz Center for InformationTechnologies” with further internships in the Republic of India;
- Health Tourism; and
- Any other area of cooperation as may be mutually decided upon.
A Working Group will be set up to further elaborate the details of cooperation and to oversee the implementation of this Memorandum of Understanding.