ABOUT THE UNIVERSITY
Himachal Pradesh National Law University (HPNLU), Shimla India which is a National Law University in India offering Under- Graduate, Post Graduate and Doctoral programmes in the areas of learning in law, developing in students, understanding about the law and legal systems, topographies of law-making, legal practice and administration. The university engages in academic, research, consultancy and outreach activities. It organizes national and international events periodically for knowledge exchange, dissemination as well as networking for the young students.
ABOUT THE CENTRE
The Centre for Human Resource Development was established in the year 2021 under the aegis of Himachal Pradesh National Law University, Shimla. Understanding the imperative necessity of human resources is of absolute pertinence in today’s day and age, as human resource is a summation of knowledge, skills, creative abilities, talents and aptitudes of a workforce that has incredible significance in the cardinal development and overall progress of an organisation. Gathering the exigencies to understand the importance of human resources, HPNLU, Shimla bought to fore the Centre for Human Resource Development (CHRD). The primordial focus of CHRD essentially revolves around the cardinal idea of the development of human resources by fostering growth and imbibing nurturing values in individuals. It endeavours to accomplish that by organising discussions, workshops, and seminars on said subjects.
Amongst its variegated objectives, Himachal Pradesh National Law University aims to provide an outstanding platform where students, scholars and professors alike from various universities and colleges gather and share their valuable perspectives on various topics. With this aim, the Centre of HRD of Himachal Pradesh National Law University, is pleased to announce a workshop on “Capacity Building”, to be held from 13th December-26 December.
ABOUT THE PROGRAMME
The Capacity Building Programme on Research Methodology attempts to provide a comprehensive orientation to research, ranging from the conceptualization of research projects to the preparation of research proposals, to the intricate details of research methodology and concluding with the procedure of documenting and publishing research findings. Both theoretical and practical premises will be administered to the participants. In the field of research methodology, empiricism is a form of scepticism. The topmost academicians in the legal field have agreed to be resource persons in this workshop.
OBJECTIVES OF THE PROGRAMME
- To acquaint the participants with fundamental concepts of Research Methodology, Publication, and Research Ethics, and their de facto importance.
- To develop a deeper understanding of various dimensions of research, through intricate discourses on the mentioned key focus areas, including but not limited to, research integrity.
- To engage participants’ minds towards adopting principles and practices as a creed, rather than ideals imposed by the rule-makers.
WHO MAY PARTICIPATE?
• Research Scholars.
• Professionals working in or for organizations
• For Research Scholars/Academicians: 1000 (INR)
• Students: 500 (INR)
Registration form: https://forms.gle/iqTKR6KWpkq7iT9H7
Payment Details: Account no: 38098268952 Branch: BOLLEAUGANJ(06785) IFSC code: SBIN0006785 Account name: HIMACHAL PRADESH NATIONAL LAW UNIVERSITY
INSTRUCTIONS TO THE PARTICIPANTS
- The participants are required to use the payment details given above to pay the respective registration fees and attach the screenshot of successful payment in the registration form.
- The programme shall be conducted through the Cisco WebEx platform and the link will be provided before the session begins. Any changes in the platform used for the same shall be intimated well ahead of time.
- The candidates are requested to ensure proper internet connectivity and data usage of about 3GB per day to have live streaming of all sessions before joining the programme.
- E-certificates will be issued to the participants on successful completion of the course.
- Attendance is mandatory for all sessions, failing which certificates shall not be awarded.
- Intimation of registration and selection shall be sent through e-mail.
- The details of the schedule of the programme will be intimated to all the participants through email after the registration process.
SCHEDULE OF THE SESSIONS NOTE: This is a tentative schedule. The detailed schedule of the programme will be shared after the completion of registration process.
Programme Date 13th to 26th December, 2021
Registration deadline: 11th December till 5p.m.
Schedule of the session.
Session I 10.00 AM to 11.30 AM
Session II 12.00 PM to 1.30 PM
Session III 2.30 PM to 4.00 PM
For any queries,
please contact: Dr. Praveen Kumar Assistant Professor and Co-ordinator CHRD, HPNLU, Shimla Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Contact no.: 7831018877
Nishchal Thakur (Student member) Email: email@example.com Contact no.: 9459744509
Vaibhav Gupta (Student member) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Contact no.: 7879337288