Standard Operating Procedure for the resumption of physical functioning in the Delhi High Court from 01-09-2020
- Regulations relating to entry in the court blocks for attending physical hearings and VC Court Rooms for VC Hearings
- Entry into the court block, for the purposes of attending physical hearings and VC hearings, shall stand restricted.
- No entry in the court blocks shall be permitted to:-
- Juniors, Interns or law students associated with the Advocate concerned
- Relative of any party-in-person/litigant
- Non-registered clerks
3. No litigant, who is represented by any Advocate, would be permitted entry unless there is specific direction by the Hon’ble Court.
4. Advocates, Party-in-person and registered clerks above the age of 65 years and those suffering from co-morbidities may refrain from appearing in courts.
5. Persons displaying symptoms of flu, fever, cough, etc. shall not be permitted entry inside the court complex.
6. Mandatory norms are to be followed by all concerned who are permitted to enter the Court building/Court Room.
Further, the SOP has been listed under the following headings:
- Court Blocks for Physical Hearing
- Time-slot/Staggered Entry
- Arrangements inside the Courtroom
- Other Facilities
- System of Mentioning
- Matters to be taken up by the Courts
- General Regulations
Read the public notice, here: NOTICE
Delhi High Court
[Public Notice dt. 27-08-2020]