Proposal for appointment of following 9 Advocates, as Judges of the Karnataka High Court:
1. Shri Savanur Vishwajith Shetty
2. Shri Singapuram Raghavachar Krishna Kumar
3. Shri Maralur Indrakumar Arun
4. Shri Mohammed Ghouse Shukure Kamal
5. Shri Ashok Subhashchandra Kinagi
6. Shri Govindaraj Suraj
7. Shri Engalaguppe Seetharamaiah Indiresh
8. Shri Sachin Shankar Magadum
9. Smt. Bangalore Vasudevaiah Vidyulatha
As regards Smt. Bangalore Vasudevaiah Vidyulatha (mentioned at Sl. No. 9 above) having regard to all relevant factors and the material placed in the file, the Collegium is of the considered view that the proposal for her elevation deserves to be remitted to the Karnataka High Court. The Collegium resolves to recommend accordingly.
In view of the above, the Collegium resolves to recommend that S/Shri (1) Savanur Vishwajith Shetty, (2) Singapuram Raghavachar Krishna Kumar, (3) Maralur Indrakumar Arun, (4) Mohammed Ghouse Shukure Kamal, (5) Ashok Subhashchandra Kinagi, (6) Govindaraj Suraj, (7) Engalaguppe Seetharamaiah Indiresh, and (8) Sachin Shankar Magadum, Advocates be appointed as Judges of the Karnataka High Court. Their inter se seniority be fixed as per the existing practice.
Supreme Court of India