This 2021 Edition of the Guide for All India Bar Examination is a comprehensive book to study for the exam conducted by the Bar Council of India. This Guide has been updated and prepared based on the examination patterns over a period of time.
The following are some of the unique features of this Guide:
- Authoritative commentary on all the prescribed subjects in one compact volume.
- Includes the latest case laws and statutory amendments, viz. Sabarimala case; Aadhaar case; Criminal Law (Amendment) Act, 2018; Specific Relief (Amendment) Act, 2018; Negotiable Instruments (Amendment) Act, 2018; Personal Laws (Amendment) Act, 2019; Muslim Women (Protection of Rights on Marriage) Act, 2019; Constitution (Application to Jammu and Kashmir) Order, 2019; J&K Reorganisation Act, 2019; Constitution (104th Amendment) Act, 2019; Companies (Amendment) Act, 2020; Arbitration and Conciliation (Amendment) Ordinance, 2020; Code on Wages, 2019; Industrial Relations Code, 2020; Code on Social Security, 2020; Occupational Safety, Health and Working Conditions Code, 2020 and many more.
- Includes over 2300 exam-styled multiple choice questions along with answers.
This Guide is indispensable for law graduates appearing for All India Bar Examination.
Table Of Contents:
1. Constitution of India
2. Penal Code
3. Criminal Procedure Code
4. Civil Procedure Code and Limitation Act
5. Evidence Act
6. Contract Act
7. Specific Relief Act
8. Transfer of Property Act
9. Negotiable Instruments Act
10. Family Law
11. Law of Tort (Including Motor Vehicles Act and Consumer Protection Law)
12. Public Interest Litigation
13. Alternative Dispute Redressal including Arbitration
14. Administrative Law
15. Company Law
16. Environmental Law
17. Cyber Law
18. Intellectual Property Law
19. Labour and Industrial Law
20. Professional Ethics (Including cases of Professional Misconduct under Bar Council of India Rules)
21. Right to Fair Compensation and Transparency in Land Acquisition, Rehabilitation and Resettlement Act, 2013