ONE-WEEK FACULTY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM ON RESEARCH METHODOLOGY & SKILLS
(OCTOBER 10-15, 2022)
BY RML NATIONAL LAW UNIVERSITY, LUCKNOW
About the FDP:
This Faculty Development Program is being organised to give the teaching and research community in India knowledge of contemporary techniques for research and teaching in the legal field. The learned speakers will discuss the complexities of research and dissect the multi dimensional approaches that may be useful in both learning and research based teaching of law. The accessibility barriers and knowledge gaps faced by researchers shall also be identified by the resouces persons and discussed in detail along with possible solutions and reforms wherever necessary. This pedagogical approach based program will be conducted by some of the most distinguished academics and legal professionals who will equip participants with the necessary skill sets required to upgrade their research and teaching skills. The Programme aims at being instrumental in introducing the participants to the emerging horizons of legal research and research methodology and providing them sufficient awareness of the same. The programme will provide a golden opportunity for distinguished researchers and faculties in India to engage and collaborate with the senior faculty members and professionals and to have a first hand understanding of their experiences and perspectives pertaining to teaching and research.
Objectives of the FDP:
1) To familiarize the faculty participants with innovative teaching-learning and legal research methods.
2) To acquaint the participants with the intricacies of legal research and research based teaching.
3) To guide the participants to upgrade their knowledge and skills which will enable them to undertake meaningful research activities including policy research.
4) To equip the participants with the ability to effectively assimilate and impart knowledge in different areas of law.
5) To enhance the overall teaching and research capabilities of participants.
Faculty Members from any stream of knowledge.
Target Participants: (30 participants)
The number of participants shall be restricted to 30 only and the selection will be made on first-cum-first served basis.
Commencement, Duration and Timings of the Course:
The FDP shall be of six days duration and scheduled to be held from October 10-15, 2022.The timings shall be 10 AM. to 05.30 PM. Daily (Four Sessions).
The programme will be organised in Video Conference Room, Madhu Limaye Library, Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow -226012 (Uttar Pradesh).
Selected participants will have to arrange their accommodation themselves and the University will not be able to provide the same during this FDP Programme. No TA/DA will be given to any participants.
The resource persons shall be eminent academicians, professionals and technical experts.
The programme will be conducted through a combination of assignments and projects, interactive lectures, discussions, presentations and evaluation tests.
Registration Procedure and Fee:
Participant has to fill and submit Google Form for the registration. The Registration link is :- (https://forms.gle/5ZDSsLjPWU9XFfjw8 ).
The participants will have to pay Registration Fee of Rs. 3000/- per candidate. The registration fee shall be paid on online mode only through our University SBI Collect platform. The registration fee is non-refundable. The registration fee covers FDP Kit, Lunch and Session Tea.
Steps for the online payment:
1. Visit directly https://www.onlinesbi.sbi/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm?corpID=288415 or
visit www.rmlnlu.ac.in and then select ‘Online Payment of Fee' option.
2. Select ‘Agree'
3. Select Category ïƒ Other Fees ïƒ Name of the Head ïƒ Swimming Pool/
4. Type the name of the FDP i.e. “One Week Faculty Development Programme on Research Methodology and Skills (October 10-15, 2022)” under Remark
5. Fill other fields as per the requirements.
6. Download the UTR transaction slip and upload at the time of registration on Google form.
Dr. Manoj Kumar
One Week Faculty Development Programme on Research Methodology and Skills
(October 10-15, 2022)
Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Sec-D1, Kanpur Road Scheme, Lucknow-226012 Uttar Pradesh (India)
E-mail: email@example.com Mobile No.: 9891601151
*Mr. Shashank Kumar Dey (Student Coordinator)-7763951638
Patron- in Chief:
Prof. Subir K. Bhatnagar
Vice Chancellor, RMLNLU, Lucknow
Dr. Sanjay Singh Professor of Sociology Patron
Dr. A. P. Singh
HOD, Department of Legal Studies
FDP Organizing Secretary:
Dr. Manoj Kumar Assistant Professor of Law FDP Coordinator
Dr. Maneesh Kumar Bajpai Deputy Librarian
Dr. Amandeep Singh Assistant Professor of Law FDP Coordinator
Dr. Malay Pandey Assistant Professor of Law
Ms. Priya Anuragini Assistant Professor of Law
Mr. Shashank Kumar Dey Research Scholar