About the Course
Through this course, we seek to provide the participants with an in-depth knowledge of the growing relevance of Mergers and Acquisitions in India as well as globally. This course is spread over 15-20 hours to provide the participants with a comprehensive understanding of various aspects of Mergers and Acquisitions.
Topics to be covered:
- Introduction to Mergers and Acquisitions in India.
- Joint Venture.
- Due Diligence in Mergers and Acquisitions.
- Acquisition Financing.
- Tax Aspect of Mergers and Acquisitions in India.
- Cross Border Mergers and Acquisitions.
- Shareholder Agreement and SPA.
Speakers for this Course:
- Mr. Asim Choudhary, Partner, Khaitan & Co.
- Mr. Arjun Rajgopal, Partner, Saraf and Partners.
- Mr. Kartik Jain, Partner, Jyoti Sagar and Associates.
- Mr. Vaibhav Kakkar, Partner, Saraf and Partners.
- Mr. Nusrat Hassan, Co-Managing Partner, Link Legal.
- Mr. Snigdhaneel Satpathy, Partner, Saraf and Partners.
- Mr. Abhishek Saxena, Co Founder and Partner, Phoenix Legal.
- Ms. Pallavi Puri, Partner, Jyoti Sagar and Associates.
Interested people can register for the course through the following link:
The last date for registration is October 27th, 2021
Interested people may reach out to us through: