Fortitude Learning is conducting an online certificate course on International Dispute Settlement from September 24th – September 27th, 2021.
About the Course
Through this course, we seek to provide the participants with an in-depth knowledge of the growing relevance of international dispute settlement mechanisms, especially international arbitration globally. This course is curated to provide the participants with a comprehensive understanding of various aspects of International Arbitration. SCC Online and EBC are our outreach partners.
Topics to be covered
- International Commercial Arbitration.
- Interim Reliefs.
- Lex Arbitri-Relevance of Seat and Venue.
- International Investment Arbitration.
- Third Party Funding in International Arbitration.
- Drafting of Arbitration Agreement.
- Emergency Arbitration.
- Recognition and Enforcement of a foreign Arbitral Award.
- Pre dispute consideration in Arbitration.
- Institutional and Ad Hoc Arbitration.
- Negotiation and Mediation.
- Fair and equitable treatment under International Arbitration.
- Multi Party Arbitration.
- Cross Border Arbitration.
- Arbitrability of disputes in International Arbitration.
Speakers for this Course
- Mr. Chakrapani Misra, Partner, Khaitan & Co.
- Mr. Steven Finizio, Partner, Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale and Dorr LLP, London
- Mr. Tejas Karia, Partner and Head Arbitration, Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas & Co.
- Mr. Ajar Rab, Partner Rab & Rab Associates LLP.
- Ms. Kshama Loya, Leader, Dispute Resolution, Nishith Desai & Associates
- Mr. Ananya Kumar, Partner, Jyoti Sagar & Associates
- Ms. Priyanka Shetty, Counsel, AZB & Partners
- Ms. Tine Abraham, Partner, Trilegal
- Ms. Jae Hee Suh, Senior Associate, Allen & Overy, Singapore
- Mr. Robin Ratnakar David, Partner, Dua Associates
- Mr. Varun Singh, Partner, SKV Law Offices (c)
- Ms. Radhika Dubey, Partner, Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas.
- Ila Kapoor, Partner, Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas & Co.
- Sohail Ali, Partner, DLA Pipers, London.
- Charles Caher, Partner, Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale and Dorr LLP, London
Interested people can register for the course through the following link
The last date for registration is September 22nd, 2021
Interested people may also reach out to us through the contact details given below:
E-mail ID: email@example.com
LinkedIn Page : HERE