Faculty of Law, University of Lucknow is organising 4th Edition of Dr. R.U. Singh Memorial National Level Literary Events. It includes-
- Article Writing Competition;
- Debate (Hindi);
- Legal Quiz (Hindi);
- Poster Making;
- Bill Drafting;
- Socio Legal Film Making Competition
Students from all colleges and Universities across India including the Students of Lucknow University are welcome to participate
- Article Writing Competition:
- Judicial Accountability.
- The Right to Protest: Locating the Right to Protest in Part III of the Constitution.
- Environmental Laws and Constitutional provisions in India.
- Seventy years of Indian Constitution: Revising the concept of Citizenship in wake of the Citizenship Amendment Act.
- Recent developments in the arena of Freedom of Speech and Expression and the concept of Media Trial.
- Debate Competition
Topic- मीडिया ट्रायल वरदान या अभिशाप
- Legal Quiz
- Bill Drafting
Bill drafting can be on any issue related to which any bill has not been presented in Parliament.
- Socio-legal film making competition
Team can be maximum of 20 members. All the students shall be from the same college.
For more details, refer 4th R.U SINGH LITERARY EVENT-2021