Department of Law, Central University of Kerala (Thiruvalla Campus) in collaboration with Alumni Association is organising an International Webinar on LAW, PUBLIC HEALTH AND PANDEMICS: CHANGING DIMENSIONS OF RIGHT TO HEALTH on 30th November to 1st December 2020. The two days Webinar includes panel discussion amongst eminent experts in the field and paper presentations.
The organizers of the Webinar call upon professionals, academicians, administrators, students, young and upcoming research scholars, social activists to present their research papers relevant to the below-mentioned sub- themes.
Theme: LAW, PUBLIC HEALTH AND PANDEMICS: CHANGING DIMENSIONS OF RIGHT TO HEALTH
- Access to health care, essential medicines during pandemics;
- Access to health care for non- pandemic cases during pandemics;
- Ensuring adequate hygiene and sanitation during pandemics;
- Ensuring healthy working conditions during pandemics;
- Ensuring healthy environmental conditions, right to prevention, and control of diseases during pandemics;
- Right to be free from non-consensual medical treatment, medical experiments and research during pandemics;
- Right to a system of health protection providing equality of opportunity and non-discrimination during pandemics;
- Any other topic falling within the theme of the Webinar.
- The abstract shall not exceed 300 words.
- The abstract shall contain:
Title of paper,
Brief idea of the paper,
Conclusion indicating author’s perspective,
Key words of the paper
- The abstract shall indicate the name, designation, institution details, e-mail address and telephone numbers of all contributors
- Co-authorship is permitted to a maximum of one (First author+ second author)
- Full paper must be of 2500-4000 words (exclusive of footnotes)
- Format: MS Word (.doc, .docx), Font Type: Times New Roman, Font Size: 12 point, Line spacing: 1.5
- Follow Bluebook 20thedition while writing footnotes.
- Abstract and full paper shall be submitted to email@example.com
- Abstract and full paper shall undergo review and Plagiarism check. Plagiarised papers shall be rejected
- In case of co-authorship, each author will have to register separately in the event of participation in the conference
- Status of the acceptance of full papers shall be communicated along with the details for registration and payment.
Last date for submission of abstract: October 31, 2020
Communication of acceptance of abstract: November 5, 2020
Last date for Registration: November 10, 2020
Submission of Full papers: November 20, 2020
Intimation of acceptance of full paper: November 25, 2020
Date of Webinar: November 30- December 1, 2020
For Students: Rs.500/-
For Research Scholars/ Academicians/ Other professionals: Rs.1000/-
For queries Contact:
Dr. Jayasankar K.I (Head, Dept. of Law, CUK): 8547275314
Dr. Gireesh Kumar J (Asst. Professor, Dept of Law): 9968313515
Dr. Meera S. (Asst. Professor, Dept of Law): 9497808524
Ms. Aathira Raju (Asst. Professor, Dept of Law): 9495680968
Arjun Philip George (Alumni Association): 7411790629
Vishnuprasad V. Menon (Alumni Association): 8590029793
Nirun RN (Research Scholar): 8547913171
Chindhu Joesph (Research Scholar): 7293072773
E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Website: Click HERE