The Editorial Board of the NUALS Law Journal (ISSN Number 2319-8273) is inviting submissions for its 14th Edition. The Journal, being the flagship law review of the National University of Advanced Legal Studies, is a multidisciplinary, double-blind, peer-reviewed journal. Further details are available on our website: nualslawjournal.com
We welcome submissions, on any topic of law of contemporary relevance, from academicians, legal practitioners, students and researchers from the legal community. All submissions will go through a rigorous review process and possible editing by the Editorial Board.
We accept submissions under the following categories:
- Articles of length 3000 to 6000 words (exclusive of footnotes; however speaking footnotes must be limited to 50 words); articles exceeding the word limit may be considered on merit.
- Short Notes (between 1500 and 3000 words)
- Case Comments (minimum of 1500 words)
Longer submissions may be considered on the basis of merit.
- Submissions are to be made only in electronic form and must be sent to email@example.com
- Submissions are accepted on a rolling basis; the 14th Edition will consist of two issues. The cut off for consideration for the first issue will be 13th of October 2019, while the cut-off for the second will be the 23rd of February, 2020. All submissions after the 23rd of February will be considered for the 15th Edition.
- All submissions are to contain an abstract, of not more than 250 words, accompanying the article.
- By submitting an article, the author undertakes that the article is an original work and has not been submitted, accepted or published elsewhere.
- Plagiarism will result in summary rejection of the submission.
- Co-authorship is allowed for a maximum of two authors.
- All submissions must follow the Bluebook (20th Edition) style of citation; non-conformity will be a ground for rejection.
- Submissions must be in Times New Roman font, with size 12 and line spacing 1.5.
- All footnotes must be in Times New Roman font, with size 10 and line spacing 1.
- Submissions must be made in .doc/.docx formats only.
Receipt of submission will be intimated to the authors within two weeks of submission. Authors will be periodically updated on the status of review of their piece. If there are any doubts, the board can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org