‘International Conference on Digital Transformation: Preservation and Policy’ will be conducted in National Law University Delhi, from 29th November 2018 to 1st December 2018. Following are the objectives of this conference-
- To discuss the rising contemporary issues related to digital disruption in information world
- To discuss the issue related to data security and privacy in digital era
- To get an exposure of various tools and techniques used in the digital transformation process
- Increase opportunities to share innovative practices and concepts across the procession, national and internationally, and among all data centres.
- Increase recognition of and support for experimentation with innovative and transformational ideas.
- Help libraries and information centres make use of new and emerging technologies by promoting and supporting technological experimentation and innovation.
- Increase leadership development and training opportunities designed to support information systems.
For further details, you can visit the following link- https://icdt2018.webs.com/