- In view of the upsurge in the COVID-19 Cases, Chhattisgarh High Court has suspended the normal functioning of the High Court with minimum support staff to be deputed on a rotational basis to deal with extremely urgent cases as to be decided either by the Chief Justice or the Judge nominated by the Chief Justice.
- No Filing of fresh cases will be allowed.
- The above period will not be counted for the working out limitation period.
- Officer/Officials of the High Court shall work from home during the above period.
- Registrar General shall call for the staff as may be required for the skeletal functioning of the High Court.
- The Offices/Officials will not leave the Headquarter and will report to duty without any lapse.
- If Collector and District Magistrate extends lockdown in Bilaspur District beyond the aforesaid period then the present arrangements regarding the functioning of High Court will be continued.
Link to the notice.