6th SGT University National Moot Court Competition, 2020 (hereinafter referred as SGTU-NMCC, 2020) shall be held from 26th to 28th March, 2020 at SGT University, Gurugram.
The language of the Competition shall be English.
- Eligibility Criteria
- Students of 5 year integrated law degree programme & 3 year law degree programme studying in Colleges/ Universities, approved by the Bar Council of India, are eligible to participate in the SGTU-NMCC, 2020.
- Only one team can register from a particular College /University in the SGTU-NMCC, 2020. In case two registrations are received from the same college/ law school, the team which submits the letter first by Head/ Dean of the institution/ moot court committee, authorizing them to participate on behalf of the college / law school shall be entitled to participate and will be registered.
- Team Composition
- Each team shall consist of two speakers and one researcher. The organizers will assign a Team Code to each team.
- Only those members of the team who are designated as speakers will be permitted to present oral arguments in the Competition.
- If a fourth member is brought by any team, he/she shall not be permitted to sit with or assist that team during the rounds.
- The participating teams shall fill the Registration Form (provided along with the Rules) and send it along with the prescribed fee of INR. 4,000 (Rupees Four thousand only).The Registration fee shall be sent through Demand Draft drawn in favour of “SHREE GURU GOBIND SINGH TRICENTENARY UNIVERSITY” payable at GURUGRAM, DELHI NCR.
- Scanned copies of the filled registration forms along with the scanned copy of the Demand Draft may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 04.03.2020 (by 11:59 p.m.)
- The hard copies of duly filled-in Registration Form along with the Demand Draft is to be sent by Speed Post and must reach the following address by 7.03.2020 (by 11:59 p.m.): The Dean, Faculty of Law, SGT University, Gurugram-Badli Road, Gurugram (Haryana) – 122505
- The team is required to submit two passport-size colored photographs of each member of the team along with the registration form (one photograph of each member to be affixed on the registration form and the second photograph of each member of the team shall be appended with the registration form).
- Each team shall be allotted a Team Code which will be communicated to them on or before 12.03.2020. Apart from the Team Code, the name or logos of their Colleges/ Universities shall not be mentioned anywhere in any communication(s) addressed to the organizers or on the memorials.
For more details, refer Brochure-Moot Competetion, 2020
For moot problem, refer MOOT PROBLEM (2)