About Legal Expatiate:
Legal Expatiate is an initiative in lockdown to bring together the best talent of this country and to infuse them with a nation-first attitude. An active forum of researchers, professionals, and students where they arrange webinars of Senior Advocates, High Court Judges and other luminaries, where they arrange various competitions like Research Article Writing Competition, Moot Court Competitions, Essay Competition, Quiz Competition, Certificate Courses etc in order to groom research and advocacy skills of law learners.
About the Course:
We bring to you again the well experienced, named and renowned personality in the field of Family law from at your doorstep through online sessions.
For the complete and proper understanding of family disputes we have tried to cover the major aspects of it in 6 days by the best experienced guest speaker
DAY – 1 (6.30PM to 8PM)
Topic – Overview of Domestic Violence, Divorce and Custody Laws in India
Speaker – Priyanka Dhar
(Assistant Professor, Hidayatulla National Law University )
Day II – Mutual Consent Divorce
- Divorce on fault and no fault grounds
- Petition for divorce by mutual consent
- How to draft?
- When can waiting period be waived?
- What to do if one party resides out of country?
- What to do if one party declines to give divorce after filing of a petition for mutual consent divorce?
- Petition for judicial separation and dissolution of marriage
- Can one file appeal once mutual divorce granted?
Speaker – Adv Seema Gajakos
(Advocate, High Court of Bombay having 22 yrs of experience)
Day III – Land Acquisition Matters
- Petition for Divorce
- What to do if counselling succeeds?
- How to convert divorce petition into mutual consent divorce petition?
- Failure of counselling
- Application for maintenance (one time/monthly)
- NRI marriages and their issues
- Appeal in HC
Speaker – Usha Tanna
(Senior Advocate, Celebrity Lawyer of Bombay High Court having 33 yrs of experience)
Day IV – 498 A proceedings
- anticipatory bail
- regular bail
- quashing of FIR
- proceedings in lower court
- remedies which can be sought
- inter relation of 498 A and divorce proceedings
- Consequences of non filing of FIR
- Benefit of Non filing to accused
- How to rescue the relatives of wife in cases when no violence committed by them?
Speaker – Ricky Chopra, Advocate, High Court of Delhi
Day V – Application under PWDVA
- Interim Applications
- Prayers under PWDVA
- Other remedies
- Appeal in both petitions
- Interrelation of PWDVA and Divorce proceedings
- Can PWDVA be proceeded after divorce?
Speaker – Thulsi Ram, Advocate, High Court of Telangana having 15 yrs of experience
Day VI – Custody Matters
- Petition for Custody
- Custody application in Divorce
- Who can make the application?
- What are the grounds of seeking custody?
- Maintenance of child given in which cases?
- Kinds of custody
- Can custody be given to grandparents?
Speaker – Monima Khan, Renowned Advocate, Calcutta High Court 18 yrs of experience.
Perks of Attending the course
- E certificate of completion
- Sample Drafts
- Improvise your skills of litigation
- Pocket Friendly course
- Easy access on zoom
- Experienced guidance at your door step
Who can Attend?
- Students (UG and PG)
- Research Scholars
Registrations Fees: Rs 600/- only
Last Date of Registration: 1.4.2022
Platform of Sessions: Zoom
Date of Course: 3.4.2022 to 8.4.2022
Steps of Registration
- Pay 600/- via google pay/phone pay/ paytym to 9225349821 or bank transfer to
Anagha Nitin Pedgaonkar
Account number: 62502752201
Bank: State Bank of India
Branch: Ramdas Tower Branch, Aurangabad
IFS Code: SBIN0050896
- Send the screenshot of payment to 8999422426 (to confirm the registration it is mandatory)
- Fill the form available at HERE
- Contact Details for any Queries