About Amity Law School
Amity Law School (ALS) Noida was established in 2004, by an educational body Ritnand Balved Education Foundation (RBEF). It is one of the law schools affiliated with Amity University and, is recognized by the Bar Council of India (BCI).
About the Call for Blogs
Legal Awareness and Literacy Committee was established in the year 2011 with the purpose to educate people with basic legal knowledge. The dearth of awareness about one’s legal rights has often kept certain sections of society in the dark. The students, along with the faculty members have been working diligently to let everyone be a responsible citizen and find a medium to assert what’s rightfully theirs. They have conducted multiple webinars, workshops, and various informative camps at various locations. To date, they have been continuously aiming towards providing legal aid and awareness and helping those who need them.
The Legal Awareness and Literacy Committee’s blog is filled with a bunch of resources for those who share an interest in legal research articles, and also who seek a platform for their articles to reach a larger audience, intending to spill fresh content actively.
With the hope to provide value to the audience, they have come up with their blog to enrich the minds of the readers and give them an accessible resource of legitimate information.
- Encourage legal academicians to present their exceptional writing skills for the purpose of literary empowerment.
- Encouraging students to find ignored yet important topics which need to be addressed.
- Giving such students a platform to express themselves
- To broaden the horizons of students to think creatively.
- To understand the perspective of young generations towards contemporary concerns.
Law students pursuing the three-year LLB, as well as the five years integrated LLB program, students pursuing LLM or PhD, Research Associates, Academicians, Educators, practitioners, and professionals interested or involved in the area are eligible to submit.
- Categories and Word Limit
- Research Papers: 5000-8000 words (The abstract for the same shouldn’t exceed 300 words)
- Write Up – Articles: 2000-2500 words
- Essays: 3000-3500 words
- Case Comments: 1000-1500 words
- Citations should be in the form of footnotes as per the 20th Edition Harvard Bluebook or Indian Law Institute (ILI) citation.
- All works should be emailed in MS Word format.
- Authors must include brief biographical information about themselves at the top of the submission. For Example, ‘A is a student of 5th year B.A. L.L.B (Hons.) at BCD Law College’. Or ‘X is a Partner at XYZ Law Firm and can be reached at x[at]xyz.com.
- The manuscript should also contain the name of the author, qualifications, the title of the manuscript, and contact information.
- The main body of text in all submissions should be typed in the ‘Times New Roman’ font, size-12, Line Spacing 1.5, justified.
- The footnotes in all submissions should be typed in the ‘Times New Roman’ font, size 10, Line Spacing 1.
All the works shall go through a plagiarism check (should not be more than 10%) and double-blinded review and the final acceptance of the same shall be conveyed to the respective author within two weeks of their submission. The work that is found to be plagiarized will be rejected right away.
Publication: All the work will be published on the blog, here.
How to Submit?
The author(s) shall submit the manuscript with the details in the word format via Google Form through the link given at the end of this post.
- Published authors: Publication Certificates
- Best 2 authors: Merit Certificates
- Each published author: A shoutout on their LinkedIn Page
- Aditya Jain- 90133 55551
- Sneha Anchalia- 9330012300
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org