Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, formerly KIIT University is an institute of higher education located in Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India.
The KIIT Student Law Review (KSLR) is the flagship Review (ISSN: 2348-4381) of the KIIT School of Law, Bhubaneswar, Odisha having a double-blind peer-review process of selection.
The KIIT School of Law, hereby announces the call for papers for Volume VIII of KSLR. We extend our invitation to law students (both postgraduates and undergraduates), professionals, lecturers, policymakers, and others to send in their write-ups on contemporary issues of law.
The Review, through its publications, seeks to generate interest for a better understanding of the major areas of law and also to provide a national and international forum for debate on the comparative, analytical aspects and issues.
Themes of the Law Review
This issue of the Review would highlight interdisciplinary contemporary legal issues that are giving impetus to deliberation, not only among the student community but also within the entire legal fraternity.
- Articles (5000-7000 words exclusive of footnotes)
- Short Articles (3000-5000 words exclusive of footnotes)
- Book Review (1200-1500 words exclusive of footnotes)
- Case Comments (2500-4000 words exclusive of footnotes)
- Legislative Briefs (maximum 2500 words exclusive of footnotes)
- Submissions to the KIIT Student Law Review [Volume VIII] should adhere to the following guidelines:
- All articles and short articles must be accompanied by an abstract not exceeding 300 words.
- The submission is to be made only in Microsoft Word Format (.docx or .doc files) by sending an email at email@example.com.
- Emails must mention the Subject: “KSLR Volume 8 Submission:” followed by the title of the paper. Soft copies should be submitted by 31st July 2020.Contact Information:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Saman Asif: +91 6206304001/7327094368
- Udayan Mukherjee: +918697102760
- For further information, you can check the official website.