About the Journal
The IJIEL is a student-edited and peer-reviewed law journal published annually by National Law School of India University, Bangalore (NLSIU). The previous volume of the journal featured contributions by Prof. Raj Bhala (Rice Distinguished Professor, Associate Dean for International and Comparative Law, Kansas School of Law) and Rodrigo Polanco (Researcher, Lecturer and SNIS/SECO Project Coordinator at World Trade Institute) among several others. We have also published articles by luminaries in the field such as Faizel Ismail, Enrico Baffi, LottaViikari, Rafiqul Islam, G.R. Bhatia, Michelle Sanson, Jason R. Bonin Dr. Rafael Arcas& Colin Picker; and forewords by Prof. JagdishBhagwati and Prof. Stephen Hobe in the past. For more details visit our website https://ijiel.in/
- Articles (6,000 to 10,000 words, exclusive of footnotes) – Papers that comprehensively analyse a theme and engage with all the existing literature on it.
- Essays (4,000 to 6,000 words, exclusive of footnotes) – Papers that concisely analyse specific contemporary issues in the field of international economic law.
- Case Notes and/or Legislative Commentaries (1,500 to 3,000 words, exclusive of footnotes).
Guidelines for Submissions
1. Our Journal reviews submissions on a rolling basis. The deadline for sending submissions for the forthcoming volume is February 28, 2020.
2. Submissions must be made in electronic form to firstname.lastname@example.org under the subject heading ‘IJIEL Vol. 12 Submission: or alternatively can be made through ExpressO.
3. All submissions must be in MS Word format (.doc) or (.docx), with Times New Roman font (Main text: size 12 and double spaced, footnotes: size 10 and single-spaced).
4. All manuscripts must be accompanied by a covering letter with the name(s) of the author(s), institution/affiliation, and the title of the manuscript and relevant contact information.
5. An abstract of not more than 200 words shall be provided.
6. Co – authorship (upto 3 authors) is permitted.
7. No biographical information or references, including the name(s) of the author(s), affiliation(s) and acknowledgements should be included in the text of the manuscript, file name or document properties. All such information may be incorporated in the covering letter accompanying the manuscripts.
8. The IJIEL uses only footnotes (and not endnotes) as a method of citation. Submissions must conform to the OSCOLA (4th edition). For any clarifications, please contact email@example.com.
For more details, refer IJIELVolume12