Indian Law Society announces DIPLOMA IN COMPETITION LAW & Policy
The course is designed and conducted by the Competition Law Team of Cyril AmarchandMangaldas headed by Ms. AvaantikaKakkar, Partner (Head-Competition).
The faculty will be anti-trust practitioners at Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas.
- History of Competition law and policy;
- Market definition and market power;
- Anti-Competitive Agreements;
- Introduction to Leniency & Dawn Raids;
- Dominant position;
- Merger Control;
- Role & Powers of Competition Commission of India; and
- Practitioners guide to competition practice in India.
Eligibility – Any Graduate, Practicing lawyers and students of 1st year LLB onwards and IIIrd B.A LLB. onwards.
The lectures will be held on: Saturdays, 2 p.m. onwards and on Sundays between 12 noon – 4 p.m.
Duration: 10 August 2019 to 18 January 2020
Number of Seats: 50
Venue: ILS Law College, Pune
Registration Dates: 29th July’19 to 10th August’19
Registration Fee: Rs.25000/- + GST Rs.4500/- = Rs.29500/-
In case of any correspondence please contact Ms. DeepaliManjarekar – email@example.com