About the Moot
The competition is scheduled to be held from 17th -18th June 2021, on a virtual platform. The moot will be judged by legal luminaries who have expertise in the legal issues stated in the moot problem. Participation is open for students who are pursuing LLB three-year / five-year courses during the current academic year.
Participation is open for bonafide students who are either pursuing a 3-year L.L.B. course or the 5-year integrated law course during the current academic year. Only one team from each participating college shall be registered for the competition. Each team shall comprise either three members (two Speakers and one Researcher) or two members (two Speakers) only.
1) The teams should provisionally register through by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (with a subject – Child Law Moot Registration) by 11th May 2021. Only 36 teams will be registered to participate in the competition on a first-come-first-serve basis.
2) Once the provisional registration is confirmed, the Registration Fee: Rs 2000/- (non-refundable) for each participating team, is to be submitted by 15th May 2021, through the online transaction by clicking on the link: HERE
3) Teams are required to send the scanned copy of the receipt (of payment of Rs. 2000/- paid using online mode) along with the duly filled registration form and scanned college ID card should be sent on or before May 15th, 2021, via email to email@example.com, with the following details:
4) No change in the names of the participants shall be permitted unless the same has been communicated to the organizers a week before the event in exceptional circumstances only after the due proof has been attached by the participating college.
Best Team: Rupees 30,000/-
Runner Up: Rupees 20,000/-
Best Memorial: Rupees 10,000/-
Best Student Advocate: Rupees 10,000/-
Note: All the Participants will get participation certificates. E-Certificates shall be mailed to the teams within fifteen days of the event.
Ms. Aafreen Choudhary: +91 8619876148
Mr. Shiekhar Panwar: +91 9027362326
2. For the moot problem: Proposition_AIL-and-M&M-Associates-Child-Law-Moot-2021