passport minor child separated from mother
Case BriefsHigh Courts

“It is not even a case where father is objecting to the issuance of the passport. On the other hand, he has chosen to abandon the child. Father of the minor has not even cared to pay any child care support money in terms of the settlement arrived as per the divorce decree.”