NLUO organizing a Two day Certificate Course on ‘Consumer Justice in the Era of Globalization’ from 2nd-3rd April, 2019, in collaboration with Chair on Consumer Law & Practice, NLSIU, Bengaluru.
For Online Registration, click HERE
- Scrutinizing the role of consumer protection bill, 2018 in redressing consumer grievances.
- Interplay between malpractice claims and medical negligence.
- Emerging role of ADR (Alternative Dispute Resolution ) Mechanisms in Consumer Protection.
- Evaluating the contractual interests of consumers in the cyberspace.
- Decoding the complex relationship of real estate regulatory authority and consumer protection.
For more details, CFCL Brochure