The Editorial Board of GNLU SRDC-ADR Magazine is pleased to invite submissions for its Volume II Issue -I.

The SRDC ADR Magazine is a quarterly student-run publication which invites submissions from experts, working professionals, academics and students engaged in the field of Alternate Dispute Resolution. The first edition of the ADR Magazine was launched in May, 2020. This flagship publication encloses several articles employing a comparative and interdisciplinary approach to analyze and offer comments on the recent developments, judicial decisions and practices of ADR in Indian and several foreign jurisdictions. The objective of the magazine is to create a corpus of jurisprudence inviting contributions from the professionals and students alike, to foster exchange of insights.

SRDC ADR Magazine maintains a double-blind peer review system and regular collaboration with experts and practitioners in the field of ADR who supervise the editorial process to preserve its scholastic appeal and integrity.

Call for Papers 

GNLU SRDC ADR Magazine is inviting submissions for Volume II, Issue I. Contributions for the magazine are welcome from all academicians, practitioners and law students. ADR Magazine accepts submissions on a rolling basis, subject to the preference for publication in the upcoming issue granted for those submissions made before the prescribed date, i.e. 15th March, 2021.

The magazine permits submissions in the nature of Articles, Case Comments, Legislative Comments and Book Reviews falling within the scope of Alternative Dispute Resolution.

Volume II Issue-I of the GNLU SRDC-ADR Magazine will be published in the last week of April, 2021. Please find the attached file for detailed submission guidelines and editorial policy.

Regards,

GNLU SRDC-ADR Magazine,

Student Research Development Council,

Research & Publications Division, 

Gujarat National Law University.

Contact:
Rahul Kanoujia (Editor-in-Chief): +(91)-7800016770

Pranika Correa (Senior Editor): +(91)-9537413908

Must Watch

maintenance to second wife

bail in false pretext of marriage

right to procreate of convict

Criminology, Penology and Victimology book release

Join the discussion