“Practicing Mediation” brings the know-how list to conduct or practice mediation hassle-free!
Mediation is a dynamic, structured, interactive process where a neutral third party assists disputing parties in resolving conflict through the use of specialised communication and negotiation techniques. All participants in mediation are encouraged to participate in the process actively. Mediation is a “party-centered” process in that it is focused primarily upon the needs, rights, and interests of the parties. The mediator uses a wide variety of techniques to guide the process in a constructive direction and to help the parties find their optimal solution. In this course, you will learn as to how the mediator manages the interaction between parties and facilitates open communication.
In this course you’ll learn the following:
- Mediation and its features,
- Documentation, formalities, and literature required for mediation,
- How to meet and greet the parties which are having disputes,
- How to arrive at the most important issues that need resolution,
- How to get the parties to a consensus
This course will help you conduct mediation or participate in mediation as an advocate for either party.