CLAT preparation guide in a visual form is streaming now on EBC Learning, EBC’s premier e-learning delivery platform.
ABOUT THIS COURSE
Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is a centralised test for admission to National Law Universities in India. The test is conducted by all the participating law schools in rotation, in the order of their establishment.
The test is taken after the Higher Secondary Examination or the 12th grade for admission to integrated undergraduate programmes in Law and after Graduation in Law for Master of Laws (LL.M) programmes conducted by these law universities. The two-hour admission test consists of objective type covering questions on Elementary Mathematics or Numerical Ability, English with Comprehension, General knowledge and Current affairs, Legal Aptitude and Legal Awareness and Logical reasoning.
This course will take you through all the important sections of the CLAT examination. This will also help you to manage your time during the preparation for this exam. This course will guide you to approach law schools and will also give you a reference to the books you can use for the preparation of this exam.
- What is CLAT?
- How to opt for a career in law through CLAT?
- Give an overview of the CLAT paper
- How to start preparing for CLAT?
2. Different sections of the CLAT paper
- How to prepare for GK?
- How to do well in English?
- How to crack the Logic section?
- How to ace the Maths section?
- How to master the Legal section?
3. Preparation for CLAT
- How to manage time?
- How to pace out your preparation?
4. Law school
- How to approach law school?
5. Next steps and resources
- What are your options if you don’t get through CLAT?
- What books to refer for CLAT?
Link to the course on EBC Learning Website: An Introduction to CLAT
Instructor’s Name: Nilufer Bhateja