The Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law is a public law school and a National Law University located in Patiala, Punjab, India. It was established in 2006 by the Punjab Government as a university dedicated to the field of Legal Education.
ABOUT THE CENTRE
Centre for Criminology, Criminal Justice and Victimology (CCV) has been purposefully established under the able leadership of Prof. (Dr.) G.S. Bajpai, Vice-Chancellor, RGNUL, to provide critical and necessitated focus towards fostering the objective of carrying fundamental and applied research on the evolving aspects of the transformative criminal justice system including the dimensions of victimology and criminology as particular areas of interest.
ABOUT THE CCV BLOGS
The Centre For Criminology, Criminal Justice And Victimology, runs a peer-reviewed blog that focuses on both critical leadership and practical development representing victimological perspectives from a broad range of disciplines and the behavioral aspect of the crime committed and contribute to a greater understanding of victims, victimization, victim-offender relations, institutional functioning, and allied issues. The blog will focus on promoting research and action in the selected areas of victim justice, criminology, and victimology.
The Centre expects to have submissions on topics relevant to the work and objectives of the Centre. Any manuscript shall be taken for consideration if that pertains to the dimensions of the transformative criminal justice system and developing scope of Criminology.
- Scope and implementation of victim compensation in the Indian judiciary framework
2. Implementation of The Juvenile Justice Act in spirit and assurance of criminal justice to the juveniles
3. Assuring Criminal Justice in conflict-affected areas in India
4. Moving towards Restorative Justice in India
5. Role of race, gender, ethnicity in administration of justice
6. Role of judiciary in ensuring rights of victims.
Blog should be related to but not limited to the themes provided.
- Submissions are being accepted on a rolling basis.
- All entries should be submitted in .doc or .docx format and the manuscripts must be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and the subject of the email should be titled “Submission for CCV Blog – NAME OF THE PERSON”.
- Intimation of rejection or acceptance shall be conveyed within two weeks of submission.
Feel free to drop us a mail at email@example.com or;
Dr. Gurneet Singh
Jyoti Jindal- 8360148657
Sakshi Sethi- 8239690767