About Legal Expatiate:
Legal Expatiate is an initiative in lockdown to bring together the best talent of this country and to infuse them with a nation-first attitude. An active forum of researchers, professionals, and students where they arrange webinars of Senior Advocates, High Court Judges and other luminaries, where they arrange various competitions like Research Article Writing Competition, Moot Court Competitions, Essay Competition, Quiz Competition, Certificate Courses etc in order to groom research and advocacy skills of law learners.
About the Course:
We bring to you again the well experienced, named and renowned personality in the field of Divorce and Domestic Laws from at your doorstep through online sessions.
For the complete and proper understanding of Research we have tried to cover the major aspects of it in four days by the best experienced guest speaker
DAY – 1 [5PM to 7.30PM]
Topic – Introduction to Divorce and Domestic Violence Laws
- Petition for divorce by mutual consent
- How to draft?
- What to do if one party declines to give divorce after filing of petition for mutual consent divorce?
- Petition for judicial separation and dissolution of marraige
- Can one file appeal once mutual divorce granted?
Speaker – Dr Gauri Naik, Asst. Professor, Amity Law School, Noida
Speaker – Adv Mandeep Singh, Advocate, Family Court, Jalandhar and High Court of Punjab and Haryana
DAY – 2 [6PM to 7.30PM]
Topic – 1. Petition for Divorce
- What to do if counselling succeeds?
- How to convert divorce petition into mutual consent divorce petition?
- Failure of counselling
- Application for maintenance (one time/monthly)
- Application for custody
- Appeal in HC
Speaker – Adv Anuj Gupta, Advocate, Family Court, Delhi and High Court of Delhi
DAY – 3 [6PM TO 7.30PM]
- 498 A proceedings
- Grieveance redress also
- anticipatory bail
- regular bail
- quashing of FIR
- proceedings in lower court
- remedies which can be sought
- inter relation of 498 A and divorce proceedings
Speaker – Adv. Richa Kapoor, Managing Partner, R K Legal
Day 4 [6PM to 7.30PM]
Topic – 1. Application under PWDVA
- Interim Applications
- Prayers under PWDVA
- Other remedies
- Appeal in both petitions
Speaker – Adv Vinay Tangri ,Advocate, Delhi High Court
Perks of Attending the course
- E certificate of completion
- Improvise your skills of litigation
- Pocket Friendly course
- Easy access on zoom
- Experienced guidance at your door step
Who can Attend?
- Students (UG and PG)
- Research Scholars
Rs 400/- only
Last Date of Registration:
16.10.2021 till 10 AM
Platform of Sessions
Date of Course:
17.10.2021 to 21.10.2021
Steps of Registration
- Pay 400/- via google pay/phone pay/ paytm to 9225349821
- Send the screenshot of payment to 8999422426 (to confirm the registration it is mandatory)
- Fill the form available at HERE
- Contact Details for any Queries